Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Saide turned 1 year old on Saturday. Although Andy is not a huge fan of her, he puts up with her. The rest of us love her (most of the time :) I love having a dog because I think every kid should grow up with one. She's fun and she loves playing and she is a snuggly bug. She is such a licker which drives me crazy. We're still trying to break that habit. She's such a sweet girl.
P.S. We figured she is not pregnant (yay!) because she would have had the puppies by now. We're getting her spayed ASAP!
To celebrate, we gave her a bunch of treats, and then we went to the drive in movies to see UP! We were going to let her come along, but Andy didn't think dogs were allowed, so we left her home (he was right). But the rest of us had fun! It was a great movie and the kids loved the drive-in.

Bear was soooo tired by the time it was over. He actually watched almost the whole thing.

3 comments:

Corrine said...

Oh my gosh, I saw that the movie was at the drive in and told Jeff we needed to go. He hates drive ins cause the sound is not very good, but he did agree that we could take the kids there. How fun. Way to find something to celebrate :)

Becca and Brian said...

What fun! I need to take my kids to a drive through for my sake I have never been. You always do such fun things with your family.

Allyson said...

that must have been a lot of fun it looked like the kids liked it a lot i saw that movie to it was so so funny and fun
love hailey