Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This Came...


... in the mail a few days ago. How do doctors sleep at night? When I have gone to the hospital to have a BABY it only cost a little more, and I get to take a human being home with me. Laylah just got to bring home a sore throat for two weeks! Ridiculous.
* FYI- no, I don't have to pay this whole bill, only about $700. This is just a statement before the bill went through insurance. Still, I just think it is outrageous how much they can charge for a simple, supposedly easy, surgury.

6 comments:

Tara and David said...

Gotta love it!!!! I am sorry, that really hurts that pocket doesn't it.
Laylah looks so cute in her dance costume! Can't wait till I get to watch my girl dance!

Lisa said...

It really does suck with how much it costs, but now that I've got a doctor for a husband I understand why they charge so much. Having to pay $40K in tuition every year plus living expenses on top of that really adds up! We've got to pay our student loans somehow! It still hurts though - we didn't have any insurance when I had Cole. Babies are expensive!

Rachel H said...

Your insurance didn't even cover half of it?! Ouch!

Becca and Brian said...

WOW! IS that after insurance of before. That really stinks! It will be worth it if she it not sick all the time with strep.

Tara said...

HOLY MOLY! Do you have to pay all of that??? Reese's implant was somewhere around 70,000. It is crazy how much it costs. Laylah looked so cute in her dance costume.

dan and linds said...

You gotta love hospital bills =( Linds just got her wisdom teeth out, thankfully a friend did the surgery and saved us a ton of money!