Sunday, May 31, 2009

Raging Waters Dance Performance

Laylah's dance studio performed at Raging Waters yesterday. It was so much fun and she did such a great job. Andy and I got a tender for Daph and Bear and brought Jo along so we could spend the day afterwards. We had so much fun and the kids are already asking when we can go back- they want to bring Daph next time. I know Bear would hate it- the water was like 65 degrees!

Laylah did such a great job- I can't wait for the end of year recital in a couple weeks. The only thing she's not so great at is smiling. She just won't do it! Don't ask me why.




We had so much fun all day that I really didn't get a lot of pictures. We were too busy playing!





5 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

That was a lot of fun! Laylah did a great job, she new all the moves. Your kids were so good at the that rope thing! Kenzie tried it and got scared before she even got to the second pad so she came back.

Travis and Cristan said...

Ummm... that looks a lot funner than getting your nails done :)
She is so cute- I can't wait til next year when Mal gets to dance. I am glad that we have such great memories together dancing. You're the Best! Love ya!

Travis and Cristan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanie said...

Where is this dance studio? Emma wants to take dance and I don't know where to go. Looks like you had a blast!

SamandJasonfamily said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. We will be there in a couple of weeks. I hope it warms up by then.