Friday, May 15, 2009

Where's My Binky?







This is how I found Baron this morning. I heard a muffled cry, and when I went in his room to check it out, this is what I saw. And yes, I left him there while I went to get my camera so I could take a picture. If you look close, his binky is the little green thing at the back, by the wall. He couldn't quite reach it! I did let him have it after I rescued him although I usually don't do that during the day. I thought he deserved it after being tortured longer than necessary :)

5 comments:

Becca and Brian said...

Oh how cute. He must love his binky!

Tara and David said...

determination!!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

How determined-- little kids love their binkys!

Tommy and Teisha said...

How determined-- little kids love their binkys!

SamandJasonfamily said...

Those random cutie pictures are adorable! And Baron totally worked hard for that binky!