Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Grad

Wow, Jonah has graduated from preschool. What an incredible feat. An amazing accomplishment. Just to awesome for words.... ha ha, okay, so Jo had his preschool graduation last night and loved every second. On the way there, he said "Mom, what if I get shy? I might not want to sing in front of all the people!" I told him he wouldn't get shy, and he didn't. Afterwards he came up to me and said "Mom, you were right! I DIDN'T get shy! How did you know?" All the little graduates were adorable singing and adorable in their caps and gowns. I can't belive my Jo is going to be in kindergarten in a short 3 1/2 months.
Jo and his homeboys (and girl :) Mckenzie, Aiden, Alec, and Jo

Singing in the program!





The Graduate!
Accepting his diploma

Jo and cute Miss RebeccaThe proud parents

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Kindergarten....its so hard to let them go :(

Becca and Brian said...

What a fun time! I love the cap and gowns, adorrable!!