Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Haircuts

On Saturday I cut my entire family's hair. FIVE haircuts!! The boys just needed them anyway, but the girls didn't want theirs cut at all. Daphne wants to be Rapunzel and told me she would never cut her hair again. I love her hair short, and she wasn't hard to convince. She agreed after a minute. Laylah told me she hated her hair short and that it was ugly and she didn't want it short. I caught her in a weak moment, and she agreed to let me do it. I think she has gorgeous hair, but I was tired of the time it took to do. And I was especially tired of the screaming and crying every morning when it came time to brush out the snarls. I think she still likes it thus far, we'll see how she feels in a few weeks :)








Bear was so excited to get a haircut after watching everyone else, but by the end....


... he was ready to be done!

Look at all that hair!! In order from left to right.... Daphne's, Jonah's, Laylah's, Baron's, Andy's (who rejected the idea of a before and after picture ;)

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

You do such a great job. They are so cute!

SamandJasonfamily said...

Is the dark hair Sadie's? They look so cute.

Tara and David said...

love the cuts!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

I love the girls bobs...I will for sure have you cut Lydia's hair if she every grows any!

Travis and Cristan said...

SO cute- you do such a great job at cutting kids hair. I loved seeing you this weekend. I will call you when we actually go do something! The weather SUCKS! I hate the rain sometimee- its put a damper on things...get it- ha,ha,ha. I am so funny. j/k

Becca and Brian said...

I love the hair cuts. Everyone looks so cute. I sometimes want to go to beauty school just so I can do my husbands hair hehehe!