Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nature Field Trip

Back at the end of September Daphne had a field trip to a nature park with her class. Bear and I joined her. It was beautiful but I was miserable because that was the weekend I got incredibly sick and ended up in the hospital. I was just starting to feel sick that morning but we went anyway. We went for a hike and everyone couldn't believe I was hiking at 34 weeks pregnant. No biggie, I'm just awesome like that. haha. Daphne's teachers gave all the kids "nature bags" with a list of things to look for on our hike. Daphne gathered quite a few things on the list. She was very proud of herself.


Bear found a walking stick




We found this cool rock cave along the way

Do you see the giant caterpillar? It's green and fat and huge. Nasty



After the hike we had a snack
Bear was SO dirty. It was a lot of fun!


No comments: