Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Poison Ivy and 2 Year Old's Don't Mix Well

One morning about mid-October, Bear woke up with a little rash around his eye. Throughout the day it got bigger and bigger. We gave him benadryl, put cortizone on it, and let him sleep on it. The next morning it had doubled in size and we decided to take him to the doctor.



Diagnosis:Poison IvyIt's weird to me to live so close to nature (the other day a deer ran across the road right in front of my house!) when I am used to only being around "nature" stuff when I would go up to the mountains in Utah. Our neighbor told us there is poison ivy right along the edge of our forest backyard. The only question I have though is this: How did it only end up around one eye and nowhere else? What did he do,rub his face on it?!


Silly boy.

No comments: