Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Playgroup Co-Op

Bear with his "pack-pack" (which contains a diaper and wipes and his Buzz Lightyear water bottle-which you can see he spilled all over his left leg right before we left :)



I snuck a quick picture before I left one day-they were about to start their craft (Bear's in the middle of the picture with the white shirt with red sleeves, in case you can't tell!)


Around the middle of September I was informed that during Daphne's Wednesday preschool class there was also a 2 year old co-op playgroup that met for 2 1/2 hours each week. The deal is that 3 moms stay and one is in charge of snacks, another a craft, and the last is storytime. We all rotate and it works out that you only have to do it once a month, so the other 3 Wednesdays you leave your kid.

I decided to do it with Bear and I am so glad I did. To say he loves it would be an understatement. He looks forward to it every week and calls it HIS playgroup. I think he just loves something that is all his own just like his siblings have school, etc. He gets so excited to show me what he made that day and tell me about what he had for snack and everything else. He's too cute.

No comments: