Friday, July 26, 2013

Bear Graduates From Cottage Preschool (AKA Mom Cries)

 Baron had his preschool graduation on the last day in May. It was a darling affair, complete with songs, dance, and a slideshow of the year. And then, the 4 year old class walked down the aisle in their graduation hats, and received their diplomas. It's almost enough to make a mama cry (Okay, so I did. I cried.)


 I'd just like to point out once again how large Bear is for his age. I'm not sure why he was placed on the front row, there is a little girl behind him and he is completely blocking her from view. 

 I loved Bear's teacher, Miss Jani, and recommend Cottage Preschool to anyone in the Murray area. Baron learned so much, and I know he is excited for kindergarten. I can hardly believe he's going to elementary school, but I know he is ready.

 Proud parents!

We went to celebrate with ice cream afterwards.

Congrats grad!

No comments: