Monday, July 8, 2013

Random Catch-Up Part 1

I was going through all of my photos and realized that I have not blogged a lot of random things. And for my sake, I am just going to do a few catch-up posts of things from the last few months (even back to February!) just so I have the photos and fun memories on my blog. So, here we go...
 
Back in February, over President's Day weekend, Rachel came to visit and we went downtown to the Church History Museum. They have a fun kids area that I hadn't been to in years, and the kids had a blast playing around.









 
Afterwards, we headed to City Creek to have lunch and play in the play area. Magnus disappeared twice (Houdini, that boy is) and by the time we left, I don't think the mall security was too happy with me...
 
Crazy hair day at school in March (Jonah was sick and missed out) 
 
Luckily, he was well enough for Super Hero Day. Daphne was super girl with her cape and mask, Laylah was a black ninja, and Jonah was Hulk.
 
Bear had a Community Helper unit at school and learned all about nurses, doctors, police officers, dentists, etc. He missed the day that the nurse came to visit his school and was very sad about it, so we went on our own little field trip to Grandma Claudia's work and she showed him what nurses are all about.
 
We also went on a field trip with his class to Macey's grocery store. It was a lot of fun, and our guide was so cute with the kids.

 They got to see all of the behind-the-scenes that goes on in a grocery store.


 
We then walked down the street to the fire station
 
Bear loved the fire station too




Another blog-worthy item that happened in March.... I was finally able to button-up my levi jacket that I have had for 3 years and never been able to button up. It was a spring time miracle! :)
 
In April, we headed to the dentist for our 6 month check-ups/cleanings

 
The reason this is going on the blog is because it is the first time that Magnus has actually allowed x-rays to be taken, the assistant to clean his teeth, and the dentist to examine him, without having to be restrained. Amazing ;)
 
He was super excited about his "mo-cycle" that he chose out of the prize box.
 
And lastly, a picture of my bi-weekly laundry. I just need to document this for future generations so they can appreciate just how darn hard their mom/grandma/great grandma worked for her family. And they better appreciate it, darn it!

No comments: