Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Anniversery to My Love

 I can hardly believe I have been married to this man for 11 magical and then sometimes not-so-magical (haha) years. I haven't ever really shared much of our story on this here blog of mine. Maybe some day I will. But for now, enjoy some wedding pictures. They bring me such happy memories :)





Our day was really low-key. On the day of our 11th anniversery, Andy had class from 9-5. I had a ton of homework, and spent most of the day doing that and taking care of kiddos. I actually managed to decorate Andy's car the night before so he would have a little love surprise in the morning.

After he got home from class, I had to go to class. He fed the kids, and put them to bed, so that when I got home, we could finally celebrate. We went to dinner and to dessert. It doesn't really matter what we're doing together, I just like to be with him.  I am so glad that through all of the hard times, the stress, the happiness, the joy, the long days, the disagreements, the short years, the tears shed, the kisses shared, and everything in between, that he still makes my heart flutter, and I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see him. I love this man.
Happy 11 years, Andy. 

xoxoxo

No comments: