Monday, March 23, 2009

Bowling- 2 Kinds- Regular and Wii!

We have been a bit bowling obsessed at our home lately. For our FHE activity the past few weeks, we have had Wii bowling tournaments. The Wii is seriously the most fun/ best nintendo system, especially if you have kids (thanks again for the GREAT Christmas gift mom and dad!!) They are better than me!








Andy and I have also started taking the kids on one-on-one dates. He's doing the girls this month and I'm doing Jonah. They get to pick whatever they want to do. We've only done Lay and Jo so far, but they have both picked bowling for their activity. I am sure Daphne will pick bowling as well. We love bowling!!
Mom and Jonah's Date

Okay, I know you can't see this very well, but YES, I bowled a 154!!! My best ever, and only Jonah was there to see. I had to document it. :)





Daddy and Laylah's Date

Andy's measly 128... I am seriously a way better bowler ;)


2 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

Ilove bowling too! Next time were up there- your on! How funny that you totaly schooled Andy,,,ha ha ha

Becca and Brian said...

That is such a good Idea to do those dates. I should try it! BTW, you should brag all about that score it a awesome. I went bowling the first time in years and bowled a high score of 64. I suck!!!!