Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time Out





I just thought this was so cute and funny. Jonah and Laylah were fighting one day- hitting, shoving, screaming- over some toy (sometimes they REALLY get into it) and I told them to go put their noses in the corner. A few minutes later I hear them giggling uncontrollably. I go look at them and Baron is climbing on them and laughing and patting them, probably trying to get them to turn around and look at him. Pretty funny.



And I just had to add these because I think my baby's pretty cute. I know he's going to be walking soon, and I just can't get over how fast time goes by. I know I say it a lot, but it's true. In only a month my baby will be ONE! How does that work?

9 comments:

Jake Spurlock said...

Seriously, who needs pants...

Rachel said...

All of your kiddies are so cute. I agree with you, I can't believe that Noah is already 8 months old. It's fun to see him growing up, but I will miss him being a little baby I think. I'm glad you got to go to the temple!

Anonymous said...

Kids grow up so fast! I love the time out pictures. I tell Emme to put her nose in the corner too and Cams does the same thing!

ps- I left a comment on your pay it forward - I hope its not too late!

Tara said...

I have become a sucky blogger and commenter. I am finally getting caught up. So it broke my heart to read about Jonah and his eye not getting better. I so understand everything you wrote. You are such a good mom though and it will all turn out. You have such a cute family and you are a busy women. I hope you are feeling alright and taking care of yourself. Moms always seem to come last.

Becca and Brian said...

That is so cute. I guess they got their mind off of what they were doing wrong by all the giggling!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! What fun times!

Unknown said...

Sarah~

Found your blog from facebook and just wanted to tell you again that your family is too cute :)

~Brooke Petersen Reber
www.chrisreberfamily.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Yes, he is pretty cute! That is so funny about the time out thing.

The A.Wahls said...

Baron and Allie are at such a cute age! I love the little "toddler" age. I see so many similar bahaviors and expressions between them.