Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!










Even Sadie got some leftovers that fell on the floor from Bear's highchair :)




So, on the 17th I tried to make it a fun St. Paddy's Day because I was a bum on Valentine's (we had some family things going on) and I'm surprised I even got them dressed in red and pink and that Cupid even made it that night to deliver some treats. I had wanted to make pink pancakes, do a fun activity, etc, and none of that happened ( I didn't even get ONE pic of the day!), so today I tried to make up for my lack of making it a fun holiday. We all got up and got our green on and I made green pancakes and we had green milk, The kids loved it. Later we had green cookies. Fun stuff :)

2 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

You are goo! I didn't even realize it was St. P day until after naps. Looks like fun. I'll have to remember that fot next year!

Becca and Brian said...

YOur such a fun mom to make green pancakes. I thought about it, but just didn't do it. Oh well at least my kids had green on that day. YOur kids look so cute1