Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rachel's Visit






My sister Rach came up a few weeks ago for the Draper Temple Open House. It was a very quick visit but oh so fun, and we filled the one day we had together to capacity! We met up after I picked up my kids from school for lunch along with my mom and dad and my sis Suzanne. We went to Kneaders (yummy!!) and then headed over to South Towne for some shopping (of course!) We picked that mall because they have a little play area for the kiddies. So we shopped until the kids dropped and then went and played at the play place and also went on the merry-go-round. Kids loved it, we loved it. We then went over to my moms and put the little ones for a nap, stuck the bigger ones in front of a movie, set my dad to watch them and then took off to do more.... shopping of course! (I think we have a problem...) Then we went back to moms where Andy met us, and made dinner, played some more and finally headed home. Fun fun day! I love my sister.

4 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Looks like you guys had a jam packed day. Where does your sister live? I haven't seen her since we were eagles at Silver Mesa (ha ha ha!)

Travis and Cristan said...

You gotta love the South Towne Mall!(and having your sistr come-you are so lucky that she is close enough to drive up here!)

Becca and Brian said...

Daphne looks so grown up in the last picture she must have just hit a growth spurt.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like ya'll had fun and enjoyed the mall to the fullest. I haven't seen your sister since your wedding (come to think of it I haven't seen you since Becca's ? wedding) We definitely need to get together.

Do ya'll just live in Sandy? Tommy and I are in Highland right now.