Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay It Forward

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. The race is on! P.S. You might need to leave me your email address so I know how to get a hold of you outside of blog world!

( This is supposed to be a hand made gift, but because of my lack of craftiness and know-how, I reserve the right to BUY a gift to send you. But I promise I won't disappoint :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I too late?! - I am horrible at leaving comments - you are soooo good. How do you find the time with 4 kids!

Travis and Cristan said...

What the crap... no one wanted to do this?! I thought it was a fun idea. Oh well we jnow we are cool!