Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally... Riding Lessons







Laylah has been begging to start riding lessons for awhile now and my wonderful sister Kaylie volunteered to teach her. She had her first lesson last week, and I must say (because I'm not biased or anything :) she is very good! She has a lot of natural ability, and she just loves it. We went to the tack store to pick her up a helmet, and she, of course, HAD to have the pink one- even though it cost $25 more (I don't blame her... they are ugly enough as it is, so I didn't mind a bit!). The next day she was already asking how much longer to her next lesson. Oh, and Jonah had to have a quick ride after Lay's lesson was over.

3 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

Is that your dads horse? Lay looks really good! And I don't blame her one bit for wanting the pink helmet-its way stylin'.

Brian and Becca said...

How fun She looks like she is having a blast!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like your kids are having a blast-- your oldest daughter looks just like you.