Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Once Again I Present...

Funny Kids!!... I know I do this a lot, but it's for me, so feels free to skip this post!

-Daphne is going potty and I hear her whispering "Why won't you come out poop? Just come out of there! I'm tired of sitting on this old potty, so won't you just come out?"

-Jonah and I sit down in sacrement meeting and he points up to the big thing that the organ music comes out of above the podium ( I don't know what it's called, sorry) and he says "Mom, who lives in there?" I tell him "Oh, nobody lives in there, that is there to make the music louder and more beautiful." He gives me a sly grin and says "Well, I think Heavenly Father lives in there!"

-Laylah tooted and says "Oh, excuse me, I just broke wind."

I love these kids.

3 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Your kids are hillarious! Hey I talked to my mom about Saturday and she teaches AP biology and she has a lab that morning. So we will have to get together for lunch one of these days and catch up!

Melanie said...

Haha! Thanks for the laugh. Those were great!

Unknown said...

Those are hilarious.