Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Quick

Here's a quick post to let you know I will be back. I have SO much to do-laundry, packing, cleaning, etc. because if you haven't already heard..... "I'm leeeeavin', on a jet plane... I don't know when I'll be back again...."

Except I do. I'll be gone for 3 1/2 weeks. Thanks to people who love me a lot, we are flying to Vegas to stay for 5 days, then driving to Lake Powell for a week, and then it's up to Salt Lake for almost 2 weeks. And I'm SOOOO happy about it! Except sad that my husband can't come. I'll miss him tons-even though we have been apart A LOT in our marriage, we've never been apart this long. I sure like that guy.

But I'm sure I might be too busy having fun to blog. We'll see :)

And just to let you know, I had my ultrasound today. I'm too lazy to upload pictures, but it's a baby, in case you were curious ;) A healthy, wiggly, right on schedule baby. I already have an induction date for Nov. 1st (cross your fingers for me that it doesn't decide to come before!)

The kids are thrilled and have been asking daily for the last 2 weeks (ever since I told them we were going to get to go to Utah after all) when we are leaving. Finally, at last, I can tell them... tomorrow!

We're happy, healthy, busy and lovin' life. It is good. Really good.

Happy July!

6 comments:

Tara said...

YAY! I am so glad that you get to go to Lake Powell. We are supposed to be going on Friday. They are having issues with the house boat so we are waiting to hear. Maybe we will be there at the same time! Have a blast!

Tara and David said...

Have fun!!!! Don't forget to call me when you get here! Being away from your hubby stinks! Last June when I was 6 months preggo Dave went to Australia for a whole month! It stunk! At least you will be with family/friends!

SamandJasonfamily said...

fun for you guys!

SamandJasonfamily said...

fun for you guys!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Goodness you guys have been busy and looks like you guys are in for some serious fun over the next couple of weeks! Congrats on 8 years too!

Melanie said...

Oh boy I am super jealous! I hope you guys have tons of fun. :)