Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference

I love Conference. Not only do we get to sit in the comfort of our own homes but we get to listen to our prophet and other church leaders give amazing and inspired talks about the gospel and our lives. I always enjoy it so much and I always get so much out of it. One of my favorite talks was Elder Hollands about angels. I love knowing that our Heavenly Father is there for us at all times and he will never leave us. I know that he knows my struggles and I love knowing that I can rely upon Him and my Savior. I have such a testimony of the gospel and I love it. I know that I am doing what's right by raising a family, even though it is so hard sometimes that I want to run away. That is when I can rely upon my Father in Heaven, and I do. Conference was so wonderful and I hope you all got as much out of it as I did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.