Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jonah's Preschool Halloween Party

Both classes (3 and 4 year olds) singing Halloween songs and showing us their Jack-o-lantern faces

Daph playing the ring toss

Jo trying his skills


mmmm... cotton candy

Daphne playing get the candy game


claiming their prizes from the cupcake walk


playing the cupcake walk

outside after the party

Jonah and his teacher Miss Rebecca (you'd have to be an angel to be able to teach all those little rugrats...)

Jonah diggin in

I gave Baron some cotton candy and he wasn't too sure at first but then loved it and kept trying to grab more (I darkened my hair by the way... yay or nay? Should I lighten it back up next time or keep the dark? I would appreciate opinions since my husband doesn't give one. He told me it looked the same as always... whatever)

Ready to party!


Today was Jonah's preschool Halloween party. It's the biggest party of the year and so much fun. His teacher invites EVERYONE- siblings, parents, grandparents, anyone who wants to come. They have games, a cupcakewalk, popcorn and cotton candy machine, punch, pretty much just a lot of sugar. It's so fun to watch the kids play and dressed up so cute. The kids also sang a couple of Halloween songs. I got Laylah out of school early so she could go too because she loved it last year and didn't want to miss it. Becca's little girl Mckenzie is in the 3 year old class, so we got to go together which made it that much more fun!

2 comments:

Tara and David said...

I like it dark...makes me want to go dark. Not that I haven't wanted to for a little while, but I really want to now.

Brian and Becca said...

I like the Dark!!! I think you look HOT!!!