Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!


I know this is late ( hey I'm late whatever I do at anything, what can I say?) but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my beautiful, lovely, and talented sister Rachel. Her birthday was on the 4th. and I get to see her in a couple of days and I can't wait! She is my best friend and I hate that she lives so far away, but it makes it that much more fun when we do get to see each other. She is such an amazing example to me and has ALWAYS been there for me. She stuck up for me, kept secrets for me, protected me and helped me with anything while we were growing up. She is the best big sister ever- I love ya Rach ( by the way, you are almost 30... hee hee)

1 comment:

Don said...

That is one of the nicest comments anyone has ever made about me :) You're my best friend too. Can't wait to see you in a few day! Love ya! -Rach