Friday, October 24, 2008

One of THOSE Days...

I'm having one of those days... (or rather weeks) you know, those "I'm tired of being a mommy and dealing with everything and I want to go away from it all" kind of days? Ya, one of those. I'm not even supposed to be blogging right now, but should be cleaning my kitchen and folding the rest of my laundry (only 3 loads left to fold, YES!!) but facing that just seems impossible right now. I am currently listening to my girls jump on their beds and giggling when they are supposed to be sleeping and I can't go in there to tell them to be quiet for fear of what I will do to them. I have had it! I'm tired of dealing with it all, tired of feeling like their aren't enough minutes in the day to do everything, tired of cooking dinner (actually just tired of even thinking of something to cook) and all the rest. Does anyone know of someone who wants four adorable little children for awhile and then when I'm ready, I'll take them back? :) Ahhhhh, it feels good to vent...thanks for reading :)

7 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

Do you really have 4 kids? How is that possible we are the same age and I have 0. Seriously I am impressed!! Although I think you were the first person married out of our high school class.

Glad you found my blog. Sounds like everything is going well.... and I am still shocked at how responsible you are.

Rachel H said...

Love you tons, girlie. Bring the kids down and we'll take care of our pack of kids together. At least it'll be 2 against 6!

amberkei said...

Sarah,
I'm really sorry you're having one of those weeks...must be something in the water making all the kids go crazy because I have felt like that for about 7 days now. Hope it gets better...and the weekend helps! A bunc hof us are getting together at our house Sunday - you all are more than welcome to come if you want. Good luck!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad Rachel gave you my blog and I can't believe you have 4 kids! People think I have a lot with almost 3 and you're younger than me. Good for you! Your family looks adorable. I'm excited to see updates through your blog.

Tara said...

I have had "One of those days" one too many times. Still wouldn't trade it though!

Maquel said...

Yay Sarah! I'm so glad you found me! Thanks for saying hi.

It looks like you are doing well too. I remember the last time I saw you (when I was pregnant) you were pregnant with Number 3. Time flies. Your family is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow! Hi! It's been seriously forever! I'm glad you found me! It's so good to see what you are up to. I can hardly believe you have 4 kids! I get exhausted with the 2 I have. Your family is darling! I will definitely keep checking to see what you are up to!