Monday, October 20, 2008

My Dapherdill



I noticed I've done a post on each of my kids except Daphne recently, so I thought I should do one for her too. Daphers, Missy moo, Dapherdill ( like daffodil :), and Dashne(this is how she said her name when she first learned to talk- she would get a big smile and say "Mom, I Dashne!") are a few of the nicknames we call the cute little thing in our family named Daphne. We all adore her and put up with her attitude because she is just too cute! She is so tiny ( for our family anyway) and she only outweighs Baron by about 3 pounds now. She is such a sassy pants and can get anyone to give her anything by giving them her "look" and saying in this tiny little voice "can I have (insert want here)?" and you just have to say yes. She is such a sweetheart and adores Laylah and especially Jonah. They really bonded last year when Laylah was in school and they were home alone together. She also loves making Baron laugh and smile and she loves to play with Barbies and My Little Ponies. She loves the Barbie movies and will dress up and dance around and sing while she watches them. She also can't wait to start going to dance class like Laylah. She is such a dainty little girly-girl. She loves jewelry, nail polish, and lipgloss. If I am at an appointment and need to keep her quiet and entertained, I let her play in my purse where she finds the lotion, lipgloss, hand sanitizer, and cell phone and she'll stay busy for an hour. We all love our Daphers so much and her sweet little heart.

4 comments:

Jasmyn said...

Hey Sarah! I saw your comment on Bree's blog and thought I'd let you know about ours too. Your kids are so cute--we should have a family reunion someday! :) Jasmyn

Rachel H said...

Sar-bear,
I'm so proud of you! Look how cute your blog is. You have become an avid blogger in such a short time :) It's a little addictive, huh?

The A.Wahls said...

I was SO excited to find a comment from you on my blog! SO great to hear from you...and your family is so cute! Four kids and you look great! I'm so excited to "keep in touch" with you via our blogs.

amberkei said...

Your family is adorable! Good to hear from you. Yes, let's keep in touch better. Hope all is well!
-Amber