Wednesday, January 23, 2013

September 2012

September was a good month. It wasn't crazy, but it was busy :) We were all getting into a routine with school, and all of the fall activities started up, so we usually had stuff going on. Baron started preschool right after Labor Day. He goes for 2 1/2 hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He has absolutely loved it and asks every morning if it is a preschool day. I love his teacher, she does a great job.



 Bear and Miss Jani

 These two have started playing together more, and they have fun being goofy while the other 3 are at school.

 M is Andy's Mini Me.

I took the older 4 kids ice-skating for the first time ever. We had such a good time. I was surprised how fast they picked it up.
 It was slow going at first, but after a short lesson, they were all going around by themselves.

Fall activities started as well. Laylah and Jonah started piano lessons back up, Laylah started back to Activity Days and she continued with her sewing lessons, Jonah started going to Cub Scouts, Laylah had soccer all the time (pics of her first season game below), Jonah started flag football back up, so we were always going going going.


We also did some other fun things as a family in September. Andy and I took the older 2 kids to a Real Salt Lake game. They won, so it made it fun, even though it rained most of the game. I'm not very interested in soccer (besides watching my kids, of course!), but Andy, Laylah and Jonah love it, so they had a blast. 

Andy and I were also able to take Laylah and Jonah to the Brigham City Temple Dedication. I love that my kids are getting older and they can do such awesome things like this. Jonah got a little bored, but Laylah absolutely loved it. 

My mom and I were able to attend the Relief Society Broadcast together at the Conference Center. We went to dinner first and it was fun spending the evening together. 

Another fun thing was the Circus! My kids had never been, and I just happened to score 4 free tickets, so Andy took them while I stayed home with Magnus. They had SO much fun and talked about it for days. I'm so glad they were able to go.





And that was pretty much our September. Back to school, routines, and lessons. Summer really is over!


No comments: