Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bear and the Ball

Baron has been obsessed with balls lately. He will crawl to one and pick it up and throw it and then chase after it to throw it again. He and his Papa figured out a little game together. It was so cute.


Sorry, it's kind of dark, I don't think of things like that until I see it. I'll remember for next time!


I have just recently figured out how to upload video (I know, I am seriously electronics/ computer illiterite) so I am happy I can do this now. I love watching other people's video, it's just so much fun.

3 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

Your dad is such a fun grandpa! Bear is so talented at such a young age-not even 1- I think you have a future sports star on your hands(I'm not sure what sport because there are so many that deal with throwing balls ;)

Becca and Brian said...

Very Cute! he is getting so big and I cant believe he is cruising around and catching balls and throwing how advanced!

SamandJasonfamily said...

He is so adorable. How do you keep up with him! When he starts walking...you're in trouble!