Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Mmmmm, peeps are gooood....


Too busy to even care about loking at the camera!








We had a wonderful Easter this year. It was so great to learn more about our Savior on Sunday, especially now that I am in primary and get to hear what my kids learn about. I also love that my kids are old enough to know the true meaning of Easter. The Easter Bunny is fun, and so are all of the activities that go along with it, but it makes me happy to ask my kids "Why do we celebrate Easter?" And they will reply "Because Christ lived again!"
My kids had a blast finding their Easter baskets and also got some cute new outfits. We had a huge dinner at Andy's parents that was delish and it was fun to spend the day with them.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Cute dresses and handsome outfits!

Anonymous said...

Could your family be any more adorable??! So cute!

Becca and Brian said...

You all look so festive in your cute Easter clothes. Looks like you had a great Easter and Its always nice when the kids know the true meaning of why we celebrate Easter.

Maquel said...

Your family looks so adorable! I especially love the jackets for your boys. They look so grown-up!

amberkei said...

Way cute Easter clothes! You all look great! We should certainly get together soon. Maybe we can plan that soon - on a sunny day!

Travis and Cristan said...

Your kids look adorable! Mal and Lay have the same dress-too cute!
I also am glad that I know why we celebrate Easter. We are so lucky to have the gospel in our lives!