Friday, April 3, 2009

Can't Forget Daphne...

Last week was Daphne's turn for her little date with Andy. She, of course, chose to go bowling with just like her siblings. Andy said she loved it and was so funny the whole time.
Okay, remember how I totally schooled Andy and scored a 154 when I was with Jonah? Andy just happened to score a 156... don't worry, it's on!! I will kick his trash next time. (Although, I do suspect that he may have manually changed his score... he HATES when I beat him at stuff he thinks he should always win at :) No matter, I will still beat his score.)




2 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

Did I see bumpers?! Boys suck! j/k I think we should all go bowling together that would be some good times. And have I mentioned how cute it is that you guys do thesee little dates? Well if I haven't, it is really cute. Good job guys!

Brian and Becca said...

OMG that pic of Daphne holding the big ball is adorable, bit I think she is about to drop it LOL!