Monday, April 27, 2009

Booger Face

Okay, if you have your computer on mute, or the volume down, turn it up or on or whatever for a minute. I put this new song on my playlist by Lady GaGa called Poker Face. I love this song, and whenever we are in the car and it comes on the radio, I turn it up. My kids love music, and they know artists, different songs, etc. So, the first time Daphne heard this song, she listened for a minute and then asks "Mom? Why is this lady singing booger face? She says ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba booger face!" I seriously cracked up. She is so funny. I had to explain to her that she was saying poker face, but Daph still sings it booger face whenever she hears this song.

Then the other day I caught Jonah playing with Barbies. He had one bent all the way over backwards and was saying "Do the limbo! How low can you go? How low can you go?" When he saw me watching him, he got so embarrassed and started giggling. Later I found them stuffed underneath the pillow on the couch (maybe to get rid of the temptation...???)

My kids crack me up.

5 comments:

Corrine said...

That's awesome!!! Kids crack me up so much. Daph's my girl!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh my gosh, that is going to give that song a whole new meaning for me!

Becca and Brian said...

That is so funny and can totally picture Jo and his embarrassed face. Thats funny he hid them in the pillow.

Amy said...

My girls love that song too! That is so funny to hear how they interpret a song! Instead of "can't read my" Brookie thinks she says "carry my"! Kids are fun!

dan and linds said...

Every time I hear this song come on, all I can think of is booger face =)