Monday, April 20, 2009

A Little "Crush"

He gave her this egg and it was filled with Easter candy!



Someone at Lay's school has a crush on her! I think it is just so cute. There is this boy (I can't even remember his name) at her school that keeps giving her treats, pencils, erasers, etc. I asked her why he does it and she said "I don't know!" I asked if he ever gave anyone else anything and she said "No, just me" Someone likes my little girl! Oh boy.... I think this is just the beginning of something I'm going to laugh at, and her dad is going to hate for many years to come :)

3 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

That is so funny! She is such a cute girl can you blame him!?!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thats so sweet! She's going to be a little heartbreaker!

Becca and Brian said...

How cute. You better watch out Lay is definitely a looker!!