Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Elmo Birthday Party


Favorite dinner for Bear's birthday.... pizza- yum! (It was also the first solid food he ever ate... at 6 months old :)


Where'd the balloons go??This was probably Bear's favorite toy... the $2 ballI had to stick this pic of Jo in, because for some reason, he isn't in any other pictures ( I think he was jumping on the tramp with his fun Uncle David the whole night)Bear was my first one year old that actually ate and enjoyed his cake. The other three either played in it or just looked at it.Sorry, Andy is so weird sometimes. After this pic, I told my mom to take another, and it is just as bad if not worse. How this guy got me, I will never know :) I like to claim that he tricked me. This is blurry, but Baron loves to be thrown in the air, he gets the biggest grin
Bear with Grandma and Grandpa Collette



Playing on his new slide


With Grandma Claudia and Papa Bry


Bear with his haul



We had Baron's birthday party last night and I went with an Elmo theme because I got Bear a Hokey Pokey Elmo for his birthday (that he doesn't really seem to care for. In fact, the only thing he does with it is throw it :). We had a lot of fun and Bear got a lot of great gifts. Thanks everybody for coming! He had a blast!

9 comments:

Tara and David said...

I can't believe that he is already 1. That went by really fast, crazy! He is so cute and it looks like he had way too much fun at his party.

Matt and Joanna said...

hi! your kids (and blog) are darling. it's crazy how fast time flies by. you're one of those lucky people who still looks just as good now as they did in high school-and you've had 4 kids!

Travis and Cristan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy Birthday Bear! I just love your mom and dad they are so cute with your kids. That vedio with your dad and Bear is priceless!
And yes I will agree with you... Andy must have been working with some magic to get you ;)

Britt said...

Sarah, I love your blog! How cute...of course all the adorable photos of your family make it super fun to look at. Our kids are so close in age...except that we don't have a 4 year old. Wow, I don't know how you do it! Such a cute family!

The Jubbs said...

Don't worry, he'll love the hokey pokey elmo soon. I was gonna get that for Bella for Christmas. She played with it while we were in the store and threw a fit when I took it away! Hopefully he'll come to appreciate it!

Tara said...

Love your Easter outfits! They all look so cute. I am sad that the Elmo wasn't a hit with him. Jensen has gotten over his being scared of it and I never got it recorded. I really can't believe he is one. He is such a cutie.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh yeah for Baron Happy Birthday...love the birthday party it looked like it was a hit! I can't believe that Baron and Lydia are only about a week apart, we need to get those two rascals together! Maybe there will be a love connection (ha ha ha!)

Joanie said...

Looked fun Sarah! Love all the pictures.

dave&abby johnson family said...

You are such a cute Mom! And your little boy is adorable! Happy Birthday!