Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fesivities

My brother Doug and his cute wife Kimmi had an Easter brunch and egg hunt at their house on Saturday. My kids really cleaned up and got a ton of candy! We are set for awhile. And it was delicious. Thanks Doug and Kimmi! We had so much fun and the kids loved it.



This was so funny. Baron crawled to the nearest egg, figured out how to open it and just started shoving candy into his mouth. He was such a mess afterwards!!




Coloring Easter Eggs on Saturday Night

Andy was excited about something

1 comment:

Becca and Brian said...

You did better than I did on the Easter egg coloring. Brian and I started coloring easter eggs around 10:30 Saturday night. I was so tired when we finally finished. My excuse was is has been a busy week. Kenzie had a blast with joe at the farm! arnt they so cute!