Friday, April 24, 2009

Sleepy Head

We have been so busy around here at our house lately... end of school year activities, tons and tons of doctor appointments, playdates, babysitting other kids, etc....

I guess three days straight without a nap finally caught up to Daphne, and when I called everyone for dinner, she didn't come. Andy says "I think she was in the family room." When I went in to look for her, this is what I found...

Poor, tired girl :) We'll definately get you a nap tomorrow Daph!

5 comments:

Drea said...

That is so funny! What a cutie!!

Travis and Cristan said...

that is so funny! look at thr way her legs are?!

amberkei said...

So cute! Yeah, it's funny when we have to push them through things and their little bodies can only take so much! Good for Daphne for just napping when her body needed it...I need to remember to do that too! :)

Maquel said...

How funny! I love the awkward positions kids fall asleep in!

Becca and Brian said...

LOL! that so halarious!!